Monday, April 11, 2022

Changes After The Film Review

Welcome back my lovely readers, today was the day my partner and I made the changes to our film. The changes Jade and I made focused on music, title designs, and transitions. Those were the suggestions given to us by a mutual friend when they watched the film.
The music was the most difficult part to edit in the film changes. Having to adjust the volume and fade the music both in and out was what proved to be the hardest. The music now goes with the film much better and flows perfectly.
The title designs were changed to be more distinct. They got changed to what I originally planned. However, they still fit the theme. When I say they got changed, the format got changed. The format being text style and color, not the order or titles. The title designs are now prevalent, without distracting from the scenes happening.
The transitions were a big focus in the editing process. Jade and I wanted the clips to flow from one to another. However, Jade and I wanted them to be distinct. The transitions were mostly dissolves as this is what fit our idea best. Not every transition is a dissolve, more of the transitions that occur between shots in the same scene.
The changes made after the film review were able to improve the film. Asking someone who doesn't know much about the process behind a film was very helpful. The changes made were not something Jade or I had intended to change prior to the film review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The products made represent the social issue of teenage friendship. The film shows the development of two teenage girls who go on to become ...