Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The Trio

Welcome back my lovely readers, it's time for you all to meet my group. I will be making a five minute movie in a few months. The preparation is about to start soon. But first, I need you all to meet the group.

I'm working with Ashleigh Miller & Britanique Simpson. I knew for this project that I wanted to work with at least one other person. After the final task in AS Level, I knew working alone would be extremely difficult. I worked with a partner last year and it was very helpful, it is a lot of research, planning, and executing. To do it all by yourself, is not worth it. Therefore, I wanted to find a group to work with.

We have already set some kind of plan of each person's role in the group. We will collaborate frequently, doing many things as a group, while still having some separate. I will be drawing the storyboard and acting. Britanique will be the one to film. Ashleigh will be the one to edit. All of us will work together on the research and planning.

It is important that we are collaborating, otherwise we will all dislike the film. The research will start with formulating pitches and deciding on one. There are many different things we will research, one of them being genre. There is also planning, including creating a script and plan.

I hope you all are excited as I take you along the ride with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The products made represent the social issue of teenage friendship. The film shows the development of two teenage girls who go on to become ...