Monday, April 4, 2022

The Film Review

Hello to my lovely readers, I had my film review today. If any of you are wondering what that is, allow me to explain. A film review is showing someone your film and having said person give suggestions to improve your film. The person you use needs to be someone who is unbiased and won't say it looks amazing when it doesn't. 
For my film review, it was hard to choose the person to ask to watch it. Before I tell you that, let me update you on the current status of the film. The film is still in the editing phase. All of the shots have been filmed, therefore the film is in the following stage. It is mostly done but there are some more things to work out. Ideally, after changes from the film review are made, we will be ready to finish the film. 
About who my partner and I asked to review our film we had multiple options. We could ask a friend, a parent, or a sibling. The sibling option would not work as my brother already takes this class. The parent option was not ideal, either. Therefore, we thought asking a friend would be best. 
We asked a friend who gave us a few suggestions. The first suggestion was to slowly fade the music in and slowly fade it out. Also, to make the music slightly louder in the shots without dialogue. Another suggestion we received was to make some of the titles more distinct. We got some other suggestions which we are taking into careful consideration and I will update you all once those changes have been made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The products made represent the social issue of teenage friendship. The film shows the development of two teenage girls who go on to become ...